Health safety & environment
Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management is an integral and essential part of the way we do our business and is considered an equal part of the wider system for the management of our business. Through effective management, our aims to be the preferred contractor and the favoured employer. Our goal is to protect our people, the public, our property and the environment in which they work and live. It is a commitment that is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and all other stakeholders. Sunlight is the most basic and practical form of useful energy. It is delivered freely to your location and is easily converted to heat or electricity for your use. Of course there are aspects of solar energy that we must balance, such as night time or extended periods of cloudiness, but all energies harbor some objectionable qualities. But solar energy will not pollute your air or deplete your limited resources robbing your decedents of the luxuries you enjoy today. While there are no global warming emissions associated with generating electricity from solar energy.
It is possible to run all operations without injuries or damage to equipment or the environment:
- We will comply with all applicable laws and relevant industry standards of practice
- We will continuously evaluate the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) aspects of our equipment and services
- We believe that effective HSE management is good business and we are committed to the continuous improvement of HSE management practices
- From top management through to entry level, everyone is responsible and accountable for HSE
- CTI aim is to strive for global excellence in providing services to the energy industry in Pakistan
- We always committed to create a work place that protects worker health and safety with due respect for the environment, and promote an atmosphere to grow employee learning and opportunity in a way that is fulfilling, recognized and fairly rewarded.
Solar power systems derive clean, pure energy from the sun. Installing solar panels on your home helps combat greenhouse gas emissions and reduces our collective dependence on fossil fuel. Traditional electricity is sourced from fossil fuels such as coal and natural gas. When fossil fuels are burned to create energy, they emit toxic gases that are the primary cause of pollution and global warming. Not only are fossil fuels bad for the environment, they’re a finite resource. Limited availability creates a volatile market in which energy prices can skyrocket in a short period of time. Solar power facilities reduce the environmental impacts of combustion used in fossil fuel power generation, such as impacts from green house gases and other air pollution emissions. Unlike fossil fuel power generating facilities, solar facilities have very low air emissions of air pollutants such as sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, volatile organic compounds, and the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide during operations.